Being a Scout
When you join Scouts, you’ll be introduced to lots of new activities, people and things.
We meet on Tuesdays (19:30 – 21:00) at the Scout Hut
Badges and Awards
Scouts start small but think big, always challenging themselves to do more and be more. It starts with an award. Who knows where it might lead?
Uniform and badge placement
You don’t need a uniform to join. But once you’ve settled in, you’ll start speedily earning badges, and you’ll need to know where to put them!
All of our leaders are trained volunteers working to make sure Scouting is safe, inclusive and accessible. Some lead the Pack week in and week out. Others visit occasionally to help run a session or drop in to share their skills.
- Tue - 18 Apr - Patrol Box Prep
- Tue - 25 Apr - Knot Revision ‘A’ frame
- Tue - 02 May - 'A’ frame Hammocks
- Tue - 09 May - ** Group Coronation BBQ **
- Tue - 16 May - 'A' Frames / Patrol Box Painting
- Tue - 23 May - GeoCache – Patrol hunt
- Tue - 06 Jun - Map Reading
- Tue - 13 Jun - Map Walking - Local
- Tue - 20 Jun - Camp Prep
- Tue - 27 Jun - Kingsbury Orienteering
- Tue - 04 Jul - Puncture Repair bike Maintenance
- Sat - 08 Jul - Airport Cycle ride
- Tue - 11 Jul - Archery
- Tue - 18 Jul - Lazer Quest - Active Shooting
- Tue - 12 Sep - Fire and Water Balloon
- Tue - 19 Sep - Games And Scouts Own
- Tue - 26 Sep - Keep In Mind / Memory puzzles
- Tue - 03 Oct - First Aid
- Tue - 10 Oct - Night hike to Curdworth
- Tue - 17 Oct - Fire Lighting - Natural items
- Tue - 24 Oct - Halloween Activities
Powered by: NeoWeb Connector
Moving to Explorers
Eventually, it’ll be time to embrace your next big adventure.